Solar Panel Lipo Charger MPPT CN3791
Click Image for Gallery
Solar maximum power point tracking (MPPT) is to ensure that the light intensity change, photovoltaic cells output maximum power, to make full use of solar energy. In general, need to use a switch mode DC-DC converter to realize MPPT function, keep the output voltage and charging current product maximize (output), Adopts the model of switch step-down DC-DC conversion way to realize tracking function of maximum power point of PV cells, the input voltage 6V/9V/12V/18V, very suitable for the application of the input voltage and battery voltage difference is bigger.
Charging management board features:
1. The high-end technology MPPT solar maximum power tracking charging management chip, with a trickle, constant current, constant voltage charging management.
2. Imported high frequency low conduction resistance double MOS tube, large current diode, efficient flat power inductor, alloy current sense resistor.
3. The bottom of the large aluminum heat sink guarantees the stability of large current length of time and work.
4. High speed and efficient way of charging.
5. Double status indicator light, not the battery when the red light flashing green light normally on, red light when charging, auto stop when full of green light at the same time