4-Channel Lora Relay-10A
This Lora relay helps to extend the Lora networks to control actuators/ lights/ motors, to create automatic applications such as farming, aquaculture, and pasture. There 4 channels of the relay on the board, with max current 10A@277V AC. The main controller Atmega328P is Arduino Uno bootloader pre-loaded, which allows the users to program it with Arduino IDE directly.
- 4-Channel Lora Relay 10A offers bandwidth options ranging from 7.8125kHz to 500 kHz with spreading factors ranging from 6 to 12, there are three choices of the working frequency.
|Item||Lora Module||working frequency|
|4-Channel Lora Relay 10A 433M||RFM98W-433MHz/SX1278||433MHz|
|4-Channel Lora Relay 10A 868M||RFM95W-868MHz||868MHz|
|4-Channel Lora Relay 10A 915M||RFM95W-915MHz||915MHz|
- ATMEL Atmega328P: High Performance, Low Power Atmel®AVR® Classic Microcontroller
- Speed Grade: 20Mhz
- Flash: 32KBytes
- RAM: 2KBytes
- EEPROM: 1Kbytes
- Relay Type: General Purpose
- Rated Current of Relay Contact: 10A
- Coil Type of Relay: Non Latching
- Coil Voltage of Relay: 5V
- Switching Voltage of Relay: (277VAC, 28VDC) Max
- Lora Distance: >2 km
- DC 5V or DC 12V
- Pins connection:
- The following table lists all of the relay's pins and their functionality.
- Normally, when the Atmega328P Pin output LOW the relay is not triggered, COM connects to NC.
- Contrarily, when the Atmega328P Pin output HIGH the relay is triggered, COM connects to NO.
The USB TO UART TOOL is needed to connect the module and PC. The pins connections is:
|4-Channel Lora Relay-10A||USB-to-UART Tool|
- Open the Arduino, select the Tools menu, and set the parameter, as the figure:
- Install RadioHead library.
- Download the RadioHead zip. Click “Sketch> Include Libraries> Add .Zip Library...” and select the RadioHead .
- You can get the firmware from here: Firmware
- Prepare a Lora receiver and put it aside.
- Open the file "LoraTransmitter.ino" and modify the frequency macro according to your board is 433Mhz or 868Mhz or 915Mhz.
#define RF95_FREQ 868.0
- Verify and upload it.
- Open the“Tools—Serial Monitor” and the information of Lora Transmitter will be shown in the monitor, as the figure.
- You can get the firmware from here：Firmware
- Open the file "LoraReceiver.ino" and modify the frequency macro according to your board is 433Mhz or 868Mhz or 915Mhz.
#define RF95_FREQ 868.0
- Verify and upload it. After finish, open the“Tools—Serial Monitor”, If have a transmitter next to it, the recipient will receive data sent by the Transmitter and the *monitor will show the received information in the window, as the figure.
- If the receiver has received it, the relay will be turned on or turned off. The light next to the relay is on when COM connect to NO, light off when COM connect to NC, and light off Normally.
Lora gateway Control
- You can get the code from Github: Code
- Install RadioLib library. Click “Tools> Manager Libraries” to search for and install the RadioLib library.
- Upload the file Lora-Relay-4Channel/Example/Lora gateway cantrol--arduino/LoraRelay-receive/LoraRelay-receive.ino. The 4-Channel Lora Relay-10A module can be connected to the gateway and controlled by it.
- For detailed information about the gateway, please check the Wiki of the Makepython Lora module.
- Prepare the Makepython ESP32 module and the Makepython Lora module.
- Modify the wifi information in the code Lora-Relay-4Channel/Example/Lora gateway cantrol--arduino/ESP32_lora/ESP32_lora.ino.
const char *ssid = "Makerfabs"; const char *password = "20160704";
- Upload the code Lora-Relay-4Channel/Example/Lora gateway cantrol--arduino/ESP32_lora/ESP32_lora.ino for the Makepython ESP32 module.
- Assemble Makepython ESP32 module and the Makepython Lora, and power on.
- Open the address displayed on the screen of the Makepython ESP32 module on the browser. Before opening the browser, please make sure your electronic device is connected to the same WiFi. You can see the control interface of the relay.
You can list your question here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technology support. Detailed descriptions of your question will be helped to solve your question.