Difference between revisions of "Anemometer"
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 05:33, 25 February 2021
Anemometer is a device used for measuring wind speed.
- Power: 5V~30V DC
- Communication: pulse output
- Resolution: 0.0875m/s
- Accuracy: ±（0.2+0.03V）m/s
- Measuring range: 0~70m/s
- Working environment: -20℃~60℃，0%RH~80%RH
- PNP OUTPUT
- NPNR OUTPUT(RL=5.1K)
Anemometer has a special connector that has four wires of different colors.
Error creating thumbnail: File with dimensions greater than 12.5 MP
|Brown line||VCC||Power supply|
|Green line||(PNP)OUTPUT||Pulse output|
|Blue line||(NPNR)OUTPUT||Pulse output|
- Prepare an Arduino UNO to connect the anemometer, the connection as the blew figure.
- Use the cable to connect the Arduino UNO to the PC.
- Get the program demo from the Github, and open it by Arduino IDE.
- Select the development board and port.
- Verify and upload it to the board.
- Open the serial monitor window, you will view the measured wind speed.
You can list your question here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technology support.