Difference between revisions of "ESP32 IMU"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
== FAQ ==
== FAQ ==
Revision as of 09:18, 11 September 2020
The Makerfabs IMU Module features the 6-axis MPU-6050 MEMS sensor from InvenSense. Each of these 6DoF IMU features an ESP32 with an MPU-6050 which contains a 3-axis gyroscope as well as a 3-axis accelerometer. The MPU-6050 uses 16-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) for digitizing 6 axes. By combining a MEMS 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP™). It can be used as a helicopter/quadcopter.
- Integrated ESP32 2.4G WiFi and Bluetooth
- I2C Digital-output of 6-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Input Voltage: 3.7V Battery or 5.0V MicroUSB
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- Digital-output temperature sensor
- Size: max 100mmX100mmX9mm
Github:ESP32_IMU_Module Detailed usage and a test case are documented. Such as how to download a program, how to use a Python program to reflect the IMU's spatial Angle.
Github:Project_IMU-Car-Racing Using the MPU6050 gyroscope to obtain its own tilt Angle to simulate the arrow keys, the control of a simple Python racing game.Realized the car up and down left and right movement. This project is implemented entirely in Python.
You can list your questions here or contact with email@example.com for technology support.