Difference between revisions of "Voice Interaction Hat for MakePython"
(Created page with "'''''Attention!!! This product has not been released.''''' <br> ==Introduce== <br> '''Model: [ xxx]'''<br> 500px<br> ==Features== *Integra...")
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 03:20, 30 October 2020
Attention!!! This product has not been released.
- Integrated ESP32 Wrover 2.4G WiFi and Bluetooth
- WM8960, the low power, high-quality stereo CODEC.
- Two ADMP401 MEMs microphone.
- Recording distance < 2m.
- Audio jack.
- Support Micro SD Card.
Makepython Audio can’t work alone, it need work with Makepython ESP32(Wrover), also work with other controller connection pins.
You can get Makepython ESP32(Wrover) from [ xxx]
record and play with Makepython
Github: [ xxx]
- Combined with MakePython, insert the SD card, plug in the cable for power supply.
- Open the code xxx with Arduino, if you have not installed the package for ESP32 after Arduino IDE installed, it will need to be installed and the required library files need to be installed too. The detailed installation tutorial can be viewed here:
- Select Tools-> Board-> ESP32 Wrover Module, and Tools-> Port-> COM….
- Verify and upload the code.
- Turn up and down to select the menu, press to confirm the selection.
- After entering the recording function, you need to keep pressing the button until the recording ends.
- The playback function can display two recorded files, one is the current recorded completed, and the other is the last recorded file.