ESP8266 is an ultra-low power UART-WiFi module. It has excellent dimensions and ULP technology compared to other similar modules. The module is specially designed for mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT). This WiFi Shield based on ESP-12F, which is the new version of the ESP-12 with the Wifi chip ESP8266. With this Shield, you can make your Arduino easy to connect to the network and control your device anywhere. Just communication via UART interface and control by AT command.
- Support wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- Support the STA/AP/STA + AP three work modes
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack, and support multiple TCP Client connection
- Support rich Socket the AT command
- Support UART/GPIO data communication interface
- Support Smart Link intelligent networking
- Support remote firmware update (OTA)
- You can get the code from the Resources link.
- Open Serial_Wifi.ino with Arduino IDE. Select Arduino Leonardo board and the USB port in Tools.
- Modify the wifi information in the code.
#define SSID "TP-LINK_401" // your ssid #define PASS "20160704" //pass word
- Upload the code.
- Open the serial monitor to Check the wifi IP address.
- Open the browser and visit the IP address. if you receive the "hello", the wifi test is successful.
You can list your question here or contact with firstname.lastname@example.org for technology support.